Monday, September 6, 2010

Attaboy

I feel the need to say that I just found out that Avalon's manager stole the song "California" from a band called Attaboy from Huntington, IN.  I heard Attaboy's version yesterday and I think I actually like it better than Avalon's.... so.... let that be a lesson to all you music-stealers out there!  The originals are almost always better, and shame on you for trying to take the credit for it!

In other news, my portfolio is coming along slowly but surely.  I actually set my alarm on Labor Day so that I would wake up and get work done.  Wow.  I think this is the first time on record that I've done that.  It kinda seems anti-"holiday"-spirit to be working so hard on Labor Day... the day where nobody works (false:  lots of people still work, which I deem unfair).  Shouldn't I be at the lake jet skiing, playing volleyball, laying outside tanning, shopping, or going on a day-trip somewhere?  Well, not this year. 

Happy Labor Day friends.  Be sure you get to enjoy at least a little bit of relaxation today!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment