Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanks.

I’m glad that I can sit here and be somewhat overwhelmed at how much I have to be thankful for. So much so that I’m a little unsure of why I’m even writing this list, because I could write and write and write for hours and still not have everything down. At the same time, I think it speaks a lot about a person when they write the top things they are thankful for. I’m not entirely sure what my list will say about me, but I’ve decided to at least mention some of the big ones for me this past year:


I’m thankful for (in a not-so-particular order):

1. Faith
2. Family
3. Friends, both near and far
4. A job where I get to learn cool programs like Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
5. The opportunity to be a worship leader at Crossview Church
6. All the traveling I’ve been able to do in the past year
7. The new adventures I’ve embarked on
8. Meeting new people and building new relationships
9. The ability to write, rehearse, record, and perform music with other musicians and on so many different instruments
10. The freedom at this point in my life to literally pursue whatever I want
11. Art, in every form it comes in
12. Photographs and the memories they bring back
13. Being able to meet on Sundays with other believers and freely worship our Savior
14. Electricity…. seriously
15. People who trust me and who believe in me
16. My adorable niece and nephew…. They never fail to bring a smile to my face
17. Prayer, and knowing that even when we are alone, God is with us
18. Taylor University, and how those 4 years shaped who I am today
19. The food on the table every day
20. Legos… because they are just that awesome.


 
What are you thankful for?



No comments:

Post a Comment