Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Card

I mailed out my Christmas cards last Friday. Unfortunately I couldn't send them to everyone I wanted to... so I decided to give you all a glimpse of the card and what I wrote in my mini "Christmas letter" to everyone!

(Front)


(Inside)



Another year gone by...
In the last year, I have experienced a lot of new and exciting things. I was able to travel out of the country for the first time to perform music in the Bahamas. I released an album ("Seasons") and performed my own music live for the first time in front of an audience of 700 or more. I walked across a stage without an instrument in my hand, and instead received a diploma for a degree in Music Business Management from Taylor University. After moving home, I purchased my first professional guitar, a Martin whose name is Isabella. While working part-time for the family business where I have kept busy doing marketing, administrative, and legal projects, I also pursued other jobs and opportunities in music around the world. God had other plans. In October, I was hired at Crossview Church as the new worship leader. God has been doing incredible things in my life, and showing me that all the plans and dreams I have can't even come close to where He is leading me. I may not know what the future holds, but I have so much to be thankful for: a job, friends, family, and a God that always provides. If you are reading this, you are one of those friends. And so, I am sending out my first Christmas card to you, wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

- Megan -

















No comments:

Post a Comment