Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Take Two

I'm somewhat disappointed... discouraged, even.

Only two people have responded to "A Study On Worship". Maybe I picked bad timing, with it being the holidays and all. I at least hope people read it and thought about it a little bit. However, I am glad that those two people responded. It gave me a place to start, and I enjoyed hearing what they had to say.

I strongly encourage you to think about responding to those questions I brought up about worship. You don't have to post them on here... feel free to send me an e-mail (MeganSauder@gmail.com) or to send me a message on Facebook, if that is your preferred method of communication.

Again, this may or may not turn into something more than just a study. For now, I am leaving it at that... A Study of Worship.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas. While you are spending time with friends and family, caught up in the merriment of the season, take time to step back and worship our King, who was born for the salvation of our sins. It's a beautiful story... one that I hope you will not forget this holiday season.

With love...

No comments:

Post a Comment